Some problems about CygTeXmacs

  • From: "chu-ching huang" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Some problems about CygTeXmacs
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 18:41:20 +0800

Dear all,

For a while in testing CygTeXmacs in WinXP, I still have several problems.
Some are listed as follows:

1. Follows the steps in documentation found in TeXmacs site, netpbm package
was added. But pictures, in the formats different from postscript, can not be
embedded as in Linux.
2. shell scripts in "/usr/local/libexec/TeXmacs/bin/" can not be functioned
since the new line break is in dos format,"0D0A" but not "0A".

In fact, only few plugins work in my CygTeXmacs, includes:

shell, Axiom, python-2.5 ( by copy tm_python to $HOME), gnuplot (works but
picture can not be shown).

R,maxima,octave plugin fail to work!

Any idea about these?

Thanks in advance,

chu-ching

  • Some problems about CygTeXmacs, chu-ching huang, 08/24/2007