Shortcut key problems

  • From: "Puck Ja" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Shortcut key problems
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:54:14 -0500

Dear all:

I have been using texmacs for a while with the "Look and Feel" set to "Windows" so that I may use the familiar shortcut keys mainly "C-c" for copy and "C-v" for paste.  Today, I just make some editing on the /usr/share/texmacs/TeXmacs/progs/texmacs/menu/main- menu.scm to change some behaviors on the toolbar icon.  For example, the "save" icon will save the current buffer without pulling out additional menu.  It works as I expected.  However, now I lost the copy, cut, and paste short cut key.  It seems that there is some un-reported error and texmacs use the emacs or some other default choices.

I have digging through many possible files under /usr/share/texmacs/TeXmacs (it is really confusing to have so many config files), but I have not yet make it back to what I want.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Puck

  • Shortcut key problems, Puck Ja, 08/30/2007