Re: Re : [TeXmacs] bad line breaks

  • From: "Yin Wang" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Re : [TeXmacs] bad line breaks
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 13:32:43 -0400

To get the grey background, just use the mouse to select the cells you
want to make grey, then use the "set background color of cell" toolbar
icon. The graph is modeled with a 3D modeler then rendered using some
primitive settings.

--
Yin Wang

  • Re: Re : [TeXmacs] bad line breaks, Yin Wang, 11/03/2007