Re: problems with headers

  • From: "Zoltán Kovács" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: problems with headers
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 13:36:27 +0100

As a second question: is it possible to align the odd page headers? I would like to align them to the right.

TIA, Zoltan

2007/11/6, Zoltán Kovács < address@hidden>:
Dear All,

I'm trying to customize headers for my book. I am using the generic style and I would like to define a header for the odd and for the even pages, separately.

My problem is that TeXmacs seems to handle odd and even page headers buggy. I can only define an odd or an even header, and any of them defined, only the odd pages will have a header, containing the latter defined header text. Probably TeXmacs always creates an odd header, independently from definition, which is clearly a buggy behaviour. I am using 1.0.6.10 --- shall I try 1.0.6.11 or newer? Or, if it is still a bug, where can I find the appropriate part in TeXmacs source which responsible for displaying/exporting the headers (apparently I'm viewing the output in postscript)?

Thank you in advance,
Zoltan

--
matek.hu --- mert matekból érettségizni mindenkinek kell...