Re: [TeXmacs] display gif file in cgyTexMacs

  • From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] display gif file in cgyTexMacs
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:16:16 +0600 (NOVT)

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007, address@hidden wrote:
I reinstall texmacs in Windows XP. It is cgyTexMacs version. Most
cygTeXmacs
things seem working fine only for the image insert. When I insert a
gif file, it can not display and return with question mark icon.

What's going wrong? is it problem related to the setup of cgywin
^^^^^^
cygwin
environment? How to fix it?
TeXmacs use external programs to convert various bitmap formats, including gif, to PostScript. You need to install the netpbm package which contains these programs.

Andrey