Re: [TeXmacs] Multi-line cells?

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Multi-line cells?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:55:31 +0100

Javier Arantegui wrote:

Hello,

I'm using TeXmacs version 1.0.6.10 and my distribution is Kubuntu 7.10.

To write a multi-line cell inside a table I used in previous versions:

Special cell properties->Hyphenation->Multi paragraph

But, now it seems that the only options available there are Off, Top, Centre, and Bottom. I've been reading the help but I wasn't able to find the answer. What is the best way to create a multi line cell?

These new options are perhaps related to the
vertical alignment (?)