Re: [TeXmacs] Linking images?

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Linking images?
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:23:32 +0100

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 08:24:53PM -0500, Thomas Reinhardt wrote:
> I am using TeXMacs, 1.0.6.10, on Gutsy. Anyway, I see that sometimes I
> can link *.eps files and sometimes I cannot. (These *.eps files are
> created in Dia, the Diagram editor.) Is there any reason for this?
> Naturally, I'd prefer linking because it's easier to update those linked
> images ...
>
> Any directions, suggestions, or thoughts on this matter is appreciated.

Are you describing a possible bug?
In that case we need more information.

Two things can typically go wrong with linked images:
1) You did not give a name to your document and save it;
this can result in an incorrect path to your image.
2) The postscript image is corrupted. Try viewing it
using ghostscript, which is also used by TeXmacs.

Best wishes, Joris