Re: [TeXmacs] Lisp in TeXmacs

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Lisp in TeXmacs
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 11:05:17 +0200

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 01:17:04PM -0700, Karl Winterling wrote:
> Writing something like:
>
> (define fibonacci
> (lambda (n)
> (if (= n 0)
> 1
> (+ (fibonacci (- n 1))
> (fibonacci (- n 2))))))

This can be done using the 'code' environment.

I also added something fancier to the current CVS version: first select

Document -> Add package -> Documentation -> tmdoc-markup

This will define the 'scm-fragment' environment (for Scheme rather than Lisp),
which is nicely framed, supports colour highlighting and automatic
indentation.

Best wishes, Joris