[TeXmacs] cygtexmacs and some questions

  • From: Marc Lalaude-Labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] cygtexmacs and some questions
  • Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 23:09:30 +0200

Hi,

i am working at my future workshop introducing texmacs to fr'ench
teachers.

I am currently using linux systems and tried to install texmacs on
windows.

I installed miktex, maxima and then cygtexmacs. I can't launch
cygtexmacs, even if i put it on the C/program files partition. In fact i
launched once a dos console and then went to C/program ... and typed
startte...bat : it worked, just once ... without maxima

I know that the teachers i will have to speak to, mainly use windows.
Since i don't even had windows till last week, please help me !

How awful to use is windows ;)

Another question : the margins are too big for the french documenst i
give to my students. I'd like to fix the margins of my document by
default at startup. How could i do ?

Thanx

MLL

  • [TeXmacs] cygtexmacs and some questions, Marc Lalaude-Labayle, 10/05/2008