Re: [TeXmacs] animate, sound : the quest is still on

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] animate, sound : the quest is still on
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 01:04:18 +0200

Marc Lalaude-Labayle wrote:

Hi,

i do assure you that something happens !

Open an empty tm file, put the animted gif file sent to the list,
insert it into your document, observe where the circle is and let your
doc open and wait ...

Here is the code i chose
<anim-repeat|<video|/home/user/animation-Maple-cycloide.gif|10cm|8cm|
10cm|oui>>

And don't drink during the meantime, whereas you won't be sure for the
slow slow motion which happenned.

In the code above, there should be something,
somehow, which specifies the speed.

I don't see this information. On the other hand,
the non-english "oui" in your markup looks suspect.

It's just a guess, but shouldn't we have rather
a speed, or a period/frequency at the position
where this "oui" appears inside your <video|...>
tag ?