Re: [TeXmacs] Nouveau plugin TeXgraph.

  • From: Corcelle <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Nouveau plugin TeXgraph.
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:40:33 +0100

Hello,

I installed TeXgraph on Ubuntu 8.04 and 8.10. I think that for at least one of them I needed to install two more libraries (in universe) : libgdk-pixbuf2 and libgtk1.2.
After that the installation was easy.

Emmanuël

Joris van der Hoeven a écrit :
Hi,

I included the TeXgraph plug-in for the next release.

HOWEVER, I have been unable to test it: the Linux binaries for
TeXgraph depend on shared libraries which are both missing on
the last releases of Fedora and Ubuntu. There is no version
for MacOS and compiling from source depends on the installation
of a Pascal compiler. Altogether, this will be a bottleneck for
many potential users.

Any feedback from other users would be appreciated.

Best wishes, Joris