[TeXmacs] Customise section in preamble

  • From: Benno Dielmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Customise section in preamble
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 22:03:02 +0100

Hi all,

is it possible to define customisations for sections in document preambles?
It
doesn't seem to... Whenever I redefine the section-title macro in a document
preamble, all sections get replaced by something looking like a green x...!?

To reproduce, generate a new document with style generic, enter a dummy
section, copy the section-title assignment from section-generic.ts to the
created document's preamble. The dummy section isn't there any more, replaced
by this ominous green "x"...

What am I doing wrongly? Do I need to create a new document style just for
redefining some small aspect of my sections?

Thanks in advance for any hints!

Have fun, and: Merry Christmas :-),

Benno.

  • [TeXmacs] Customise section in preamble, Benno Dielmann, 12/23/2008