Re: [TeXmacs] Is it possible to post a binary for Solaris 9/sparc or Solaris 10/sparc??

  • From: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Is it possible to post a binary for Solaris 9/sparc or Solaris 10/sparc??
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:33:29 -0700

I tried to compile TeXmacs 1.0.7.1, on Solaris 10 Sparc, and I could
not make it work. I can try with TeXmacs 1.0.7 with the instructions
you gave me again.

The system administrator is also looking into pkgsrc.

I will try to compile TeXmacs 1.0.7 over the weekend. You mentioned
that it was possible to compile it with gcc. How would you do that?

I appreciate all the effort!

And I love TeXmacs.

-Adrian.