[TeXmacs] TeXmacs Footnotes

  • From: "Papa , ou était tu le jour où ils ont supprimé la liberté d'expression sur Internet ? " <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs Footnotes
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:23:43 +0100

hi, I m new in TeXmacs, and find it s a great idea that needed to know much more :)

In my work, I use a lot the footnote, I would like  to know how can I use a keyboard shortcut / hotkey in place of the mouse to insert footnote .

The second question is how can I define footnote 's styles ? (like Italic for first word before the comma , then regular ... ) , same question for the reference. ( I saw the Bibtex style like alpha , but I don't know which style is it and where I can find more info about it )

Thankx  and have a nice day

  • [TeXmacs] TeXmacs Footnotes, Papa , ou était tu le jour où ils ont supprimé la liberté d'expression sur Internet ? , 02/17/2009