Re: [TeXmacs] table : round corners and color ?

  • From: Marc Lalaude-Labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] table : round corners and color ?
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 22:27:16 +0200

Hi,

thank you for the hex tip.

I tried the presentation package (in french) and could get some more
colors too.

For the ornament environment, since i couldn't get any "ornament" via
the menus, i opened the .ts file and, indeed i saw a lot of things. The
modulo some work is clear now ...

What do you mean "selection of suitable images" ?

And is this a bug or a feature that, within a not source style, you
can't add a theorem within a table ?

Regards

MLL