Re: [TeXmacs] insert field above/below don't work

  • From: Andrea Gamba <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] insert field above/below don't work
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:39:37 +0200

I can confirm the problem on x86_64.

"Insert field" for me does not work from the menu, but the shortcut works.
"Insert text field" doesn't work either, and there is no shortcut for it in the menu.

I noticed also the recent appearance of another problem, which can be reproduced as follows:

- open a texmacs document
- open a gnuplot session
- Session > Input Option > Mathematical Input
- Document > Add Package > Program > Varsession
- Delete the header " This is a TeXmacs interface for GNUplot."
- Input "plot sin(x)" (return)
- you get "?" instead of the graph

Andrea

Michael Lachmann wrote:
I installed texmacs 1.0.7.2 on my mac.
I really like the new features of the plugin system: the "Buzy" box,
the "Interrupted" box, and the "Evaluate fields above"!

I have the following problems:
1. Insert field above/below, Remove next/previous field don't seem to
work. I can't get them to work through the keyboard shortcut, nor the
menu. I tried both the R plugin, and the shell plugin.

2. It seems that an empty line is not sent to the plugin. Is this on purpose?

Michael