Re: [TeXmacs] Trivia: math replacement

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Trivia: math replacement
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 16:19:10 +0200

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 03:08, Lukasz Stafiniak<address@hidden> wrote:
> It turns out that I have difficulty doing basic editing with TeXmacs.
> How to replace, for example, \Vdash with \vDash (math mode) throughout
> the document?

The design of TeXmacs makes things like search-replace relatively
difficult to implement, mainly because of user interface concerns.

Last time I looked into the issue, the easiest way was to open the
texmacs document with a text editor and do a search-replace there. The
native texmacs format is easy to read and modify.