[TeXmacs] Weird behavious in "draw over selection" mode

  • From: Paolo Nason <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Weird behavious in "draw over selection" mode
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:18:52 +0200

Hello,
I am finding problems when in drawing mode
with TeXmacs-1.0.7-1.fc9.i386. The problem
can be summarized as inconsistent behaviour;

Here are some special cases, that seem to be reproduceable:

1st problem:
I insert an eps image using insert>image>link image;
I select the image; then
insert>image>draw over selection
graphics>mode>Text Box
and texmacs crashes with Segmentation fault.

Alternatively:
same as above, up to insert>image>draw over selection;
then insert a segment in the drawing; then
graphics>mode>Text Box
and insert some text; after that, I cannot insert
any more text (I am unable to get the cross shaped
cursor in the graphics area).
If I do
Document>view>Edit source tree
and I place the cursor at the end of "draw-over graphics",
switching back to normal Edit mode, I can insert text
again. But I have to do the same gimnastic for every
new graphics insertion.

I remark that, when using
insert>image>draw image
I can use the graphics commands with no problems.

Has anybody reported anything like this?

Best regards, Paolo Nason

--
Paolo Nason, INFN, sez. di Milano
Universita' di Milano-Bicocca,

  • [TeXmacs] Weird behavious in "draw over selection" mode, Paolo Nason, 06/29/2009