[TeXmacs] drawing mode: Copy/Paste? Documentation?

  • From: Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] drawing mode: Copy/Paste? Documentation?
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 20:28:12 +0200

Is there documentation available for the drawing mode (Insert->Draw image)
I tried to search the manual for "draw", "drawing", "diagram", but had
no success. On the web there seems to be not much info, either.
what I was trying to do was copy/paste objects. I can move objects,
but I can't figure out how to copy them.
I had other questions, too (like how do I stop moving an object once I
started, and start moving a second one, key bindings, etc etc)

The mailing list once mentioned
http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~henri/texmacs/aTeXmacsGraphicsTutorial.pdf
but that doesn't seem to be available any more...

Actually, it is available on a web archive:
http://web.archive.org/web/20070103095249/http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~henri/texmacs/aTeXmacsGraphicsTutorial.pdf

I tried to follow the direction to copy an object, but it didn't seem
to work. (Graphics->Mode->Move, right click, then paste)

Michael