Re: [TeXmacs] A Beamer LaTeX effect emulated with TeXmacs. There is any shorcut?

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] A Beamer LaTeX effect emulated with TeXmacs. There is any shorcut?
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:24:25 +0200

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 06:12:37AM -0500, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas wrote:
> I saw a nice LaTeX effect with beamer in which the text in every slide
> was some kind of water mark and when you go to the next slide the text
> gets progressive bolder. I have emulated this with TeXmacs using a Grey
> foreground and coping all the slide each time I want to show a change,
> selecting the text I want to bold and changing the color for black. The
> results are like this:
>
> * pdf:
> http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/394620/U/Pregrado/AlgebraLineal/Compartido/Silabus/Unidad4EspaciosVectorialesReales/subespaciosEspacioNulo.pdf
> * tm:
> http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/394620/U/Pregrado/AlgebraLineal/Compartido/Silabus/Unidad4EspaciosVectorialesReales/subespaciosEspacioNulo.tm
>
> The procedure is easy, but very repetitive. There is any way to make
> this in a more automatic fashion?

This is not exactly the same but quite similar to the 'unroll' primitive
for TeXmacs slides (not documented, unfortunately). You should take a look
at fold-edit.scm, fold-menu.scm, etc. and see whether you can hack
a new effect 'progressive'. You probably will have to implement both
a block and an inline variant.

Best wishes, --Joris