[TeXmacs] Maxima scripts re-evaluation

  • From: DerWolf <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Maxima scripts re-evaluation
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:03:25 +0200

When i'm restarting TeXmacs, Maxima restarts too and all work that i
did with "evaluation switches" or "quick formula evaluation" (with
"keep evaluated expressions" flag on) defining formulas etc isn't
saved in maxima memory, so i need to enter in every formula block and
press C-<return>. Is there a way to reevaluate all last time evaluated
this way inputs in order they appeared in document?

If this feature isn't already implemented, please, give me a clue
where to start writing it. I think inline scripting is a convenient
opportunity for non-programmistic math documentation writing, that's
not misleading with interactive prompt people which is not very well
familiar with maxima. So it's worthy of wasting some time to program
it. It brings texmacs+maxima level of usability comparable with
well-known commercial alternatives.

---
George