[TeXmacs] Multilanguage documents on TeXmacs

  • From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Multilanguage documents on TeXmacs
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:21:41 -0500

Hi,

I have asked this question before. The answers have been from the programing point, but for the moment I have no time for that approach so I have tried a more craftsman's approach putting just the English paragraph after the Spanish one. This is the result:

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/394620/U/Maestria/Educacion/Tesis/EscritoTesis/articuloTesisMaestria-es-en.pdf
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/394620/U/Maestria/Educacion/Tesis/EscritoTesis/articuloTesisMaestria-es-en.tm

As you see, having this arrangements seems difficult to read, so I thought in a more easy one. To put the paragraph and its translation in different columns one in front of the other. Is this possible on TeXmacs? I recently remember to read someone who post a similar questions (and answered himself but I can not find it). Any pointer to the solution will be welcomed.

Thanks

Offray

  • [TeXmacs] Multilanguage documents on TeXmacs, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas, 11/05/2009