Re: [TeXmacs] refactor

  • From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] refactor
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 16:19:41 +0100

There's a possibility to use replace inside math, and that is by using
"copy to search" for the searched-for expression (eventually with
starting/terminating tokens such as a space or a * if your word is a
factor, to emulate the full-word search) and "copy to replace" for the
expression you want to replace. Then call the replace feature (C-=
with emacs bindings) and hit twice return - the values will be fetched
from the respective clipboards.

Hope it helps,

-á.