Re: [TeXmacs] problem with landscape image

  • From: Davide Hug <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] problem with landscape image
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 00:24:57 +0100

Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:10:14AM +0100, Davide Hug wrote:
Hello
I have a problem linking or inserting landscape svg (also ps but not with pdf) files : the images are shown vertically instead of horizontally. The images are displayed right by firefox. Is it possible to just turn them again or is there an other solution.

No, there is no option for turning them.
However, it is easy to edit the image in an image editor
and turn it there.

Best wishes, --Joris
Thanks a lot, but this doesn't work.
If I have time next week I'll play around with different images and try to find out something, but some landscape images generated with Inkscape are displayed vertically and some horizontally. If I turn them with an image editor they are all displayed vertically.
Regards, Davide

  • Re: [TeXmacs] problem with landscape image, Davide Hug, 01/07/2010