Re: [TeXmacs] Feedback on texmacs

  • From: "Sam Liddicott" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Feedback on texmacs
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:12:22 +0100

More feedback:

(I'm not whining, but I chap only gets to give this sort of feedback in the
first couple of weeks with a new tool, so I thought it would be worth
taking advantage of).

I can't find out how to insert an em-dash.

I miss the document outline view of Lyx, and the ability to indent or
in-indent in the outliner which would change headings from section to
subsection or back again.

I miss the split view where I could see and edit two parts of the document
at once.

With 1.0.7.3 I can't get rid of blank line between code environment and a
session environment

There doesn't seem to be a way to set document style defaults, like what
the font size should be for fixed size fonts, etc; which was simple with
Lyx.

A good ting about Texmacs is the native xml support, something that
attracted me, and, in what is becoming more attractive - lack of tex!

Sam