Re: [TeXmacs] iTeXmacs project for Windows users

  • From: thiago <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] iTeXmacs project for Windows users
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 12:55:07 -0300

Nice idea, Zou Hu, I'm just forwarding this message to some of my colleagues and I will collect some first impressions regarding this project.
Best,
Thiago S Mosqueiro
---
address@hidden
address@hidden

2010/7/4 Zou Hu <address@hidden>
Hi all, I have start a project named iTeXmacs on Google Code for making some patches and customizations of TeXmacs. The aim is to make TeXmacs more easy to use for normal users, especially for Windows users. In there I will also build an installer with latest source for Windows users. Of course, I will submit all patches back to TeXmacs project. Hope you are intersted in it.

The website of the project is http://code.google.com/p/itexmacs/

Best wishes.