Re: [TeXmacs] table of contents and page number

  • From: "Sam Liddicott" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] table of contents and page number
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 07:28:37 +0100

You note the page number before the toc, and then just after the toc, add
this to whatever it has become.

Finding the page number can be done by inserting a label and then calling
get-binding on the label.

I cdon't have the docs with me so I'm guessing at the command to insrt toc
and set-page so you'l have to double check those.

This is a filthy hack that might do the trick for now.

<label|tocp><assign|tocpage|<get-binding|tocp|1>><table-of-contents><label|toca><set-page|plus|<get-value|toc-page|<get-binding|toca|1>>>