Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs segfault un ubuntu

  • From: "Sam Liddicott" <address@hidden>
  • To: "Valery Pipin"<address@hidden>,address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs segfault un ubuntu
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 07:48:36 +0100

I'm running SVN  r3032 compiled on lucid but I'v just upgraded to maverick and texmacs is working fine for me at the moment.

I'll be updating SVN and re-building shortly. BTW I'm using git-svn, and mention the slight hope that maybe texmacs will switch to git soon.

Sam

Wed Sep 08 2010 1:26:33 am BST BST from "Valery Pipin" <address@hidden> Subject: [TeXmacs] texmacs segfault un ubuntu

Hi community,

I'm trying to start texmacs on ubuntu-maverick. So far with no success.
The window start and close.
"
va@tao:~/RPM/soft$ texmacs --debug
TeXmacs] Installing internal plug-ins...
TeXmacs] Opening display...
TeXmacs] Try tfm ecrm11.tfm
TeXmacs] With linked TrueType support
TeXmacs] Loading larm.enc
TeXmacs] Starting server...
TeXmacs] Evaluating /usr/share/texmacs/TeXmacs/progs/init-texmacs.scm...
TeXmacs] Creating 'no name' buffer...
TeXmacs] Try tfm ecrm10.tfm
TeXmacs] Evaluating /usr/share/texmacs/TeXmacs/progs/init-buffer.scm..
TeXmacs] Starting event loop...
"
This for the version I've just compiled from svn. Similar situation for
1.0.7.6 I dowloaded from the texmacs web site. The ubuntu package 1.0.7.2
behaves a bit better. The window opens and I even able to open my tm files
sometimes. However the window then crashes without any info after a try to use
scroll on the document.

Best regards
Valery

--