Re: [TeXmacs] Assert failure

  • From: "Sam Liddicott" <address@hidden>
  • To: "Gubinelli Massimiliano"<address@hidden>,address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Assert failure
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 10:16:34 +0100

Fri Sep 10 2010 8:21:33 am BST BST from "Gubinelli Massimiliano" <address@hidden> Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Assert failure
Hi,

On 9 sept. 2010, at 23:05, Sam Liddicott wrote:

The attached tiny file causes the abort described above on SVN revision 3100

I cannot reproduce the crash on the Mac (X11 or Qt versions). Somebody else can confirm? On which system are you working?

Massimiliano

Sam

<x.tm>

it occurred to me that although git-bisect might find the commit that broke things, I should not use that commit to reduce a sample file against, especially when there have been fixes posted since!

So I upgrade to head, and cut-down the file again. And it still fails in the same way; with or without qt:

texmacs.bin: ./Typeset/Page/make_pages.cpp:50: box pager_rep::pages_format(array<page_item>, SI, SI, SI): Assertion `N(bs) != 0' failed.

I'm running on Ubuntu 10.4, running from the build-directory with this wrapper script:

#! /bin/bash

export TEXMACS_PATH=$HOME/Projects/texmacs/texmacs/trunk/src/TeXmacs/

exec $TEXMACS_PATH/bin/texmacs "$@"

--
Sam Liddicott
address@hidden