Re: [TeXmacs] Fwd: [Texmacs-dev] footnote problem

  • From: Gubinelli Massimiliano <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Fwd: [Texmacs-dev] footnote problem
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 13:45:24 +0200

For example, adding two empty lines after the first stop point (in the body of the footnote) will make the bug disappear....

max

On 13 sept. 10, at 11:59, Peter Rapčan wrote:

Can anyone reproduce this one or am I doing something stupid? On linux, I see no problem, the problem occurs only on Mac OS X. (By footer I actually mean footnote :-) ).

Cheers,

Peter.

Begin forwarded message: