[TeXmacs] Re: Two screenshots from TeXmacs/Qt

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Re: Two screenshots from TeXmacs/Qt
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:07:34 +0200

Hi Max,

You can modify the website of TeXmacs yourself on the SVN server:
everything is in doc/web. Even though the other images were
transferred manually, putting your screenshots in doc/web/main
should work. They will be activated at the next release.

Best wishes, --Joris

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 06:22:30PM +0200, Massimiliano Gubinelli wrote:
> Hi all,
> it seems that online there are no available screenshots of the
> TeXmacs/Qt. So I post here two of them taken from my experiments. It
> would be nice to have more screenshots with nice documents and to post
> them to the TeXmacs site which features old screenshots of the X11
> version.
>
> Joris: could you add them to the screenshot gallery?
>
> best
> max

  • [TeXmacs] Re: Two screenshots from TeXmacs/Qt, Joris van der Hoeven, 09/14/2010