[TeXmacs] gnuplot and asymptote plugins not working in svn

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] gnuplot and asymptote plugins not working in svn
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:14:54 +0100 (CET)

In svn 3515, the gnuplot and asymptote plugins do not work for me on linux
Ubuntu 8.04. They worked fine in version 1.07.6. instead of returning the
image, the gnuplot plugin returns a postscript description of the image
followed by the error message:
<error|bad image|parameters>
Perhaps the error is related to the change in the number and type of image
parameters in the new code for inserting images? I have submitted a bug report
#31506 with a simple sample file attached to the bug report.

  • [TeXmacs] gnuplot and asymptote plugins not working in svn, leno . pedrotti, 10/31/2010