Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs 1.0.7.8 refresh

  • From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs 1.0.7.8 refresh
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 18:22:36 +0100

As soon as I scroll down the refresh starts again.

But I discovered that deleting .TeXmacs mostly solves the issue. There
are still some uncomfortable refreshes when scrolling but work is not
impeded by them.

I should note that in Linux with the QT version TeXmacs doesn't
announce font compilation during start (which takes on the order of
minutes). When compiling fonts with the program started, a grey
rectangle is overlaid on the application, which I suspect to be
related to the (defunct?) font-generation prompt.

I will be testing the semantic selection issues with the new version
in the coming days.

-á.