[TeXmacs] Click-able links in PDF and misc

  • From: Eshat Cakar <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Click-able links in PDF and misc
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:39:51 +0100

Hi all,

I am using texmacs for years now to write whole mathematical lectures
on-the-fly. Thanks for this great application.
I just compiled version 1.0.7.8 and think that it became even better.
I still have some basic questions, though:

* How can Links (like page-numbers in Table of Contents) become click-able
in the exported PDF? It works nice in texmacs, but this function is get
lost after export.
* When adding a number to a formula by pressing A-#, what is the right way
to mention that number later in the text? Is a simple number in brackets
typed by hand the way to go?

Best regards

--
eshat cakar <address@hidden>