Re: [TeXmacs] TexMacs plugin

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TexMacs plugin
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 15:22:44 +0100

Dear Oscar,

We are entirely dependent on volunteers for the Sage interface
(both writing and maintaining it). It would be best to post on
a Sage mailing list, since easiest way to improve the Sage interface
would be to let them take care of it. Of course, if someone volunteers
to improve the Sage interface, then I will be pleased to provide
technical assistance.

Best, --Joris

P.S.: the interface you downloaded has already been integrated into TeXmacs.
So, in principle, no need to download and install the plug-in.