[TeXmacs] my macros stopped working after upgrade to 1.0.7.9

  • From: Peter Rapčan <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] my macros stopped working after upgrade to 1.0.7.9
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 23:17:44 +0100

Hi,

After opening my document in TeXmacs 1.0.7.9, my macros automatically
received an additional "around*" part to facilitate the new automatic
brackets. However, the macros do not work properly anymore. Before, I could
write \ket [enter] and enter whatever in the ket. Now typing \ket [enter] I
get a ket with a question mark, i.e. |?> and I see no way how to write
anything inside of the ket. I don't know how to fix this/what is wrong with
the updated macros. Could anyone help me please?

Please find attached the original as well as the auto-updated macros.

Peter.