Re: [TeXmacs] Unable to include png and pdf

  • From: Javier Arántegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Unable to include png and pdf
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 09:17:23 +0100

Hello,

Yesterday I worked with TeXmacs for the first time in months and I experienced problems with a few images. I installed TeXmacs and all the required dependencies using Fink. I haven't got the solution yet, but in my case the problem was a segmentation fault of gs.

I have had worked with those images before and I'm pretty sure that they didn't give any problem before.

Javier