Re: [TeXmacs] Plain Bibliogrpahy is broken.

  • From: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Plain Bibliogrpahy is broken.
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 16:50:32 -0600

I have the same problem.  I tried to use a bibliography and got the same error.  Changing to plain instead of tm-plain did solve the problem.

Thanks!
-Adrián.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 11:31 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 18 Mar 2011, Kostas Oikonomou wrote:

I have 1.0.7.10, and bibliography works fine.  Keep in mind that bibtex is *independent* of TeXmacs.  Problems with bibtex have nothing to do with TeXmacs.  The LaTeX manual (Leslie Lamport) explains how to use bibtex.

Are you running bibtex style tm-plain or plain?

I think I have it kinda figured out.

I conjecture the style "tm-plain" uses the new TeXmacs native BibTeX parsing, while the style "plain" uses the old BibTeX parsing.

Switching to style "plain" works.

However, this means there has been a new bug introduced into version 1.0.7.10 breaking the native TeXmacs BibTeX parsing.

--
Russell O'Connor                                      <http://r6.ca/>