[TeXmacs] Is there a way to look for a word in all of a project made of several chapters?

  • From: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Is there a way to look for a word in all of a project made of several chapters?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 01:25:42 -0700

I made a project (extention thesis.tp) that has several chapters
attached to it.

How do I search for a word in the entire project?

*If I search in the thesis.tp file, then it does not search inside of
the inclusions
*If I search in a chapter file, it only searchs within that chapter.

Also, if, in a project, I open the chapter 1 file, and then in the
project menu, I choose thesis.tp, then it opens the project, but after
closing the project file (ctrl-w), then the chapter files no longer
have the other chapters in their project menu. I do not know if this
is related to Unity conflicting with TeXmacs menus.

I am using TeXmacs 11.0.7.14 on Ubuntu 11.10, Oneiric Ocelot.
Any ideas?

-Adrian.