Re: [TeXmacs] new environments ?

  • From: "El.Douwen" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] new environments ?
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 00:23:20 +0100

hi
old topic
juste a qustion
do you think that with something like
\assign + return + chapitre + ......
and
\chapitre + return
i can create some models, zum Beispiel if i decide that
- a "chapitre" is a section 1 with "enormous" (format/insert balise) size
- a "chapitre" is a bloc with bold enormous text inside
- a "chapitre" is...
the idea is that i am not ready yet to decide how i write the titles of my
sections, subsections, remarks etc.
i totally dont know for the moment how to make more
fantaisist+original+flashy titles as i am asked to
but... i would like to start writing

or, if i start writing with certain titles, changing them afterwards will
take the long time of modifying each of them one by one
isntead of what if i can assign things... i will just have to work when ready
on what i assign to "chapitre" and other subsitles.. but before this moment i
can start typing

thanks for your help

+ Joris, could you answer me something on my old question in private ?

good night !

Sacha

Le 4 oct. 2011 à 18:10, Adrian S. a écrit :

> You might need more experience with counters to do what you want to
> the full extent. What you need is to take a look at the counters
> section.
>
> In the example, I assign the name "f" to a macro that, given a
> content, it outputs an exercise-like environment.
>
> To use the macro, simply type \f and then the content. Maybe someone
> else could help you regarding the counters.
>
> Peace.
> -Adrian.
>
> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 3:01 AM, El.Douwen <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hi Adrian and thanks
>> when i type \render-exercise
>> i get something empty where i can write for example "exercise" in bold and
>> the content of the exercise in little characters
>> that is to say, the same as if i open the menu "environemtn/exercise"
>> except that i can write "Little fucky exercise" instead of exercise if i
>> want; that's the good point
>> the bad point is that with this free system \render-exercise, i loose the
>> automatic numérotation.
>> i have copied and pasted this in my texmacs document, as you said
>>> <inactive|<assign|f|<macro|content|<render-exercise|Myreminder|<arg|content>>>>>
>> Texmacs put colors into this line, Myreminder is in bold, but i dont
>> understand what i shall do with this
>> is after this line i type \render-exercise, it is the same as before.
>> Sacha
>>

>> Le 3 oct. 2011 à 22:27, Adrian S. a écrit :
>>
>>> Type
>>> \render-exercise
>>>
>>> and then the enter key.
>>>
>>> You can assign a command to it by using assign and macros. The
>>> following is what you want. I would experiment with assignements and
>>> macros so that you are comfortable doing your own macros...
>>>

>>> <inactive|<assign|f|<macro|content|<render-exercise|Myreminder|<arg|content>>>>>
>>>
>>> Once you cut and past the fragment above, get inside it, and hit the
>>> enter key.
>>>
>>> Peace.
>>> -Adrian.

  • Re: [TeXmacs] new environments ?, El.Douwen, 01/08/2012