[TeXmacs] nonesep in the new version

  • From: Kenny C<address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] nonesep in the new version
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 18:02:06 +0100 (CET)

Previously, in versions 1.6.xx, I used to be able to type tab to remove the
spacing between two math font letters. For example, in math mod, I could type
d+space+tab+x and I would get dx where the d and x would be very close
together. Now, when I type the tab button, it adds another space. What is the
keyboard shortcut to remove the space between letters?

  • [TeXmacs] nonesep in the new version, Kenny C, 01/11/2012