Re: [TeXmacs] Image insertion problem

  • From: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Image insertion problem
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 16:24:19 -0700

you can adjust the length:
In the menu, simply type the width and height desired. If you want to
keep aspect ratio of the original, just put one value and leave the
second one blank.

You can write, for example:
.5par for length of half a paragraph
2in for a length of 2 inches,

etc.

Read the section in the manual about inserting images.

Using TeXmacs 1.0.7.14