Re: [TeXmacs] toc and references to chapter, sections

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] toc and references to chapter, sections
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:11:43 -0700

On Feb 10, 2012 9:07 AM, "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Make sure that your section labels are defined *after* the corresponding section titles, not *inside* them. If a label is defined inside a section title, this title is repeated in the toc, and the label gets defined twice.

This suggests to me that the TeXmacs style should work like an SGML DTD in that some elements are only allowed inside certain other elements; or disallowed inside certain ones... Perhaps a section title element ought to have an attribute that declares it as one you can't put a label element inside of, or a label attribute as an argument in addition to it's textual body?