Re: [TeXmacs] a question

  • From: Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] a question
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:43:00 +0100

I did a similar macro for verbatim so that an multiline verbatim chunk used a smaller font than an inline verbatim fragment

Thus was so inline verbatim font matched the text font but multiline verbatim chunks could fit 80 characters to the line and no Interline spacing.

The technique used to divert the macro used when passed a document as an argument instead of a multiline may be helpful.

tamiz.tiddlyspace.com/bags/tamiz_public/tiddlers/how%20to%20get%20reasonable%20block%20verbatim%3F

Warning... once you press enter inside the argument to make a document tag its hard to go back, even if there is only one line.

In my case that was incision I wanted to be able to have a small single line verbatim.

In your case you would probably also count the child tags if get-label returned document so that single line documents don't use the array.

Sam