[TeXmacs] selected text not replaced when typing in Emacs look and feel

  • From: W JW <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] selected text not replaced when typing in Emacs look and feel
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 10:46:09 +0800

Hi all

I want to replace the selected text when typing a character , but
the typed character is only appended to the original text.

This can be done in Windows look and feel, but I prefer the
"Ctrl-f","Ctrl-b" and other Emacs keyboard shortcuts.

Any suggestions? Apologize for my poor English.

Thanks !

  • [TeXmacs] selected text not replaced when typing in Emacs look and feel, W JW, 08/18/2012