Re: [TeXmacs] menu "view" crashes

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] menu "view" crashes
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 12:04:55 +0200

This bug was fixed in the svn but only after 1.0.7.16 was released.
You can try adding a preference to your config file. Edit
~/.TeXmacs/progs/preferences.scm to look something like this:

(("some stuff here of your own" "on")
("more stuff ..." "off")
; as many lines of those as you have, then add at the end (careful
closing parenthesis):
("side tools" "off"))

This should fix it. If you are interested in these side tools, have a
look at the related emails from July by Kostas Oikonomou and myself in
texmacs-dev.

Best,
Miguel de Benito.