Re: [TeXmacs] Images and large document size

  • From: François-Xavier Thomas <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Images and large document size
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 20:28:00 -0700

Okay, I'm gonna try and implement the image converter preference menu.

So far, I've been able to hack into the Scheme source with relative ease, and I added a menu item specifying, for now, either "Default" or "ImageMagick" -- with more options to come!

I also located (thanks to the patch) the image_to_png function, which converts images to PNG.

How would you guys take into account the value of the preference menu in the C++ code then? I haven't seen anything binding image_to_png into Scheme, so I guess the rendering has to happen entirely in the C++ code, but I can't seem to find where...

Anyway, I hope I'm doing this right ;)

Cheers,
François-Xavier