Re: [TeXmacs] new-line doesn't work in a map-args macro

  • From: Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] new-line doesn't work in a map-args macro
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:43:10 +0100

Thanks for your answer. i had forgotten about that.

However it is not the cause as the attached document now just calls:

<assign|tipse|<macro|x|<map-args|identity|document|x>>>

And still no success.

Sam

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 10:22 AM, François Poulain <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Le Wed, 10 Oct 2012 09:48:06 +0100,
Sam Liddicott <address@hidden> a écrit :

> The attached document shows that <new-line> works when in the top
> level document tree and works when emitted by a texmacs macro "tnl"
> but does not work if passed via map-args.
>
> The little "flag" still shows but a new line is not started.
>
> Interestingly it DOES work if I gather the items in a concat instead
> of a document, but that of course breaks everything else

I think your problem is due to your if statement, whitch works only
with inline contents. See
http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/manual/webman-style.en.html (3.5.Flow
control) for more infos.

François

--
François Poulain <address@hidden>

Il existe de nos jours des professeurs de philosophie ; mais de
philosophes, point. -+- Henry David Thoreau, Walden -+-