Re: [TeXmacs] Tex code fails to work in version 1.0.7.18

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Tex code fails to work in version 1.0.7.18
  • Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 06:14:51 +0100

I use texmacs latest from ppa:gnu/dns it seems to work fine.
Le 02/03/2013 04:43, henring a écrit :
Hi, My system is ubuntu 12.04, its source has TeXmacs of version 1.0.7.14-1, I installed it and all functions work, but I want to use the newest version, so I downloaded the newest version 1.0.7.18, unpacked it to the location :/usr/ local , and following the guide in your website, I added the two lines in file  .bashrc  after that I can start TeXmacs via texmacs & in Terminal, and Terminal returns those infor: TeXmacs] Warning: locale could not be set TeXmacs] With linked TrueType support TeXmacs] Loading corktounicode TeXmacs] Loading unicode-cork-oneway TeXmacs] Loading tmuniversaltounicode TeXmacs] Loading unicode-symbol-oneway TeXmacs] Loading corktounicode TeXmacs] Loading cork-unicode-oneway TeXmacs] Loading tmuniversaltounicode TeXmacs] Loading symbol-unicode-oneway TeXmacs] Loading symbol-unicode-math but all tex code can't work. e.g I type \beta, it  displays <beta>, or F5 b, it displays " b " . Can you give my more guides to make texmacs work well ? Thank you for your time.