Re: [TeXmacs] Window disappears immediately

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Window disappears immediately
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 08:47:46 +0200

Hi,

   I assume you are running windows and TeXmacs 1.0.7.19, right? Then you've most probably hit a known bug. Copy the attached file into Program Files\TeXmacs\progs\kernel\texmacs (modify according to your installation path) overwriting the one which is already there. This should fix the problem.

Best,
--
Miguel de  Benito.